Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

Agora vale tudo...

President Obama

Obama Sings 'Let's Stay Together'

January 20, 2012


President Obama aired out his best Al Green impersonation at a fundraiser in New York Thursday, after following the veteran soul star on stage. Singing the opening line of the singer's classic "Let's Stay Together" – "I-I'm, so-oo in love with you. . ." – the president grinned broadly while supporters whooped and clapped. "I told you I was gonna do it!" he said. Then he looked for Green in the audience: "Don't worry, Rev, I cannot sing like you."
He may not be Al Green, but Obama's singing skills are impressive. We put together a playlist of ten more songs we'd like to hear the Commander in Chief croon.
1. 'Ooh, Child' by Lenny Williams
2. 'What's Goin' On' by Marvin Gaye
3. 'If I Ruled the World' by Kurtis Blow
4. 'I Hope' by Dixie Chicks
5. '(I've Had) The Time of My Life' by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
6. 'Super Bad' by James Brown
7. 'Fight the Power' by Public Enemy
8. 'Mama Said Knock You Out' by LL Cool J
9. 'Bring It On Home to Me' by Sam Cooke
10. 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)' by Stevie Wonder


Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/single/obama-does-al-green-president-sings-lets-stay-together-20120120#ixzz1k2jIZCTe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário