Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Tribute to Marilyn Monroe




 


On the 50th anniversary of her death this archive footage gives a glimpse of the life of
 Marilyn Monroe



"I don't want to make money--- I just want to be wonderful."

Marilyn Monroe
June 1, 1926 - August 4, 1962

This is my tribute to Marilyn Monroe, who died 48 years ago today. She lived a great life, although it ended too soon. Even after all these years, she still serves as a role model for people all over the world. She definitely deserves a tribute, although this isn't much.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it! It took me unreasonably long. o__0

Song: Forever Young
Artist: Youth Group
Footage: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Marilyn: The Last Days, Something's Got to Give, a variety of real-life footage
Focus: Marilyn Monroe
Program: Sony Vegas 7.0
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the editing

Pictures from Google Images, thisismarilyn.com, and marilynfan.org

Enjoy! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário